Identity Cloud Planned Maintenance
The Akamai Identity Cloud (AIC) service will undergo a maintenance update on 18 NOVEMBER 2020 starting at 17:00 UTC. It will complete in about 3 hours sequentially across all global data centers.
The service will remain operational during this period with no disruptions expected for any AIC service.
The AIC platform release for November 18 will be a global release consisting of all regions.
There is no downtime anticipated or planned for this release.
There are no functional changes that require customer action or awareness.
Scope of changes
1) Configuration Service (CAPI)
The Configuration Service will undergo several bug fixes as part of this release:
- Fix the SIEM event publishing from CAPI to ensure that all events were being successfully delivered.
- Fixed the 2faMessages endpoint to return an error (404) when 2faMessages have not been added to the flow.
The Configuration Service will undergo a feature addition as part of this release:
- Addition of a new endpoint for migrating to Hosted Login v2. Any customer currently using HLv1 will need to call this in order to populate additional items in the flow that HLv2 is using.
2) Hosted Login Service
The Hosted Login service will undergo a bug fix as part of this release:
- CSP fix to correct the inclusion of the wrong domains in error message responses.
3) Capture UI
The Capture UI Service will undergo a bug fix as part of this release:
- Changes to include updated Event Exporter (nsqd_exporter) so that events are properly emitted.
The Capture UI Service will undergo an infrastructure change as part of this release:
- Updating Capture UI to support the ability to read from multiple redis hosts. Allows for migration off of shared redis increasing stability.
No impact to service is anticipated during this change. However, if you experience a service issue during or shortly after this planned change please contact AkaTec at the numbers listed here.https://www.akamai.com/us/en/support/global-support-phone-numbers.jsp
Nov 16, 19:10 UTC