Identity Cloud Customer Insights (CI) User Provisioning Policy Change and Inactive User Cleanup – Planned for October 16, 2020
This notice informs you of some changes to our entitlement policies for the Customer Insights (CI) data analytics portal included with your Akamai Identity Cloud service. Unless you have made other arrangements with your Akamai sales representative the following changes will take place on October 16, 2020:
- Customers are entitled to one (1) production CI environment per Identity Cloud region.
- Customers who currently have two or more CI environments per region may continue to use these through their contract period. Requests for additional CI environment setups beyond the one that is included are discouraged but will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Customers are entitled to up to five (5) active CI user seats in total for all CI environments. These may be either Basic or Advanced CI users; the difference being only that Advanced users can create and save their own custom analytics.
- Inactive CI user accounts, without scheduled reports, as determined on September 23, 2020 will be removed from the system on October 16.
- Customers that have more than 5 active CI users after this cleanup activity will be allowed to continue using these user accounts through their current Identity Cloud contract period.
- A new option for customers to purchase additional CI user seats where the included number of 5 is not sufficient will be available shortly.
- Akamai reserves the right to periodically review CI user access and cleanup inactive users in a manner similar to that described in this notice.
We would like to remind our customers that you can schedule distribution of CI dashboards and custom reports in PDF and CSV format to users via Email and these recipients do not require a CI user seat.
This maintenance will be implemented sequentially across all regions during the maintenance window, which is expected to require 03 hours. The service will remain operational during this period with no disruptions expected for any AIC customer or their users. However, if you experience a service issue during or shortly after this planned change please contact AkaTec at the numbers listed here.https://www.akamai.com/us/en/support/global-support-phone-numbers.jsp
Oct 5, 23:28 UTC